Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tiger Feet - Mud

Ah, 1974 and glam rock is up and running. And boy was I into it. But I don't think UK band Mud were that big here in Australia. If anyone cares to correct me, please do. They certainly had that classic Chinn/Chapman sound (and lyrics); being the famous writers and producers. Think Sweet and Suzi Quatro for other examples.

It's great to discover at least some of the younger generation really like this oldie. I can speak from seeing it with my own eyes at a party.  They even requested it. True.

Here's what all the fuss is about. Few seconds of unrelated clip at start.

Great dancing!  I'm sure that bloke-with-bloke dance - about 1:27 in - was done by skinheads or sharpies here!  Yep, that's a male lead guitarist. And nope, I have no idea what he is wearing. But it's 1974 and so rude to even ask :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment